- Stop the Cap! and County Legislator Rachel Barnhart Urge FCC to Reject Charter Petition to Allow Data Caps
- Barnhart Calls for Fireworks Plan
- Barnhart Praises Bello’s Veto of Patronage Jobs
- On Kimberly and Beck’s Racist Comments
- Barnhart Statement on Judge’s BOE Decision
What Does a County Legislator Do?
Twenty-nine Monroe County legislators make the laws and policies governing the 748,000 people in the county. Legislators are also responsible for approving the county budget. Monroe County performs critical functions in areas including human services, criminal justice, public safety, transportation, economic development and parks. County legislators are citizen-representatives who work in various professions.
Text or call 585-210-3246.