- Barnhart Thanks County for Continuing Vaccine Incentives
- Bill to Prohibit Unauthorized Listing of Restaurants Passes Legislature
- Barnhart calls on governor to allow “test to stay” in schools
- Barnhart Pushes for Vaccine Incentives
- Barnhart introduces two bills to help restaurants amid rise in third-party delivery services
What Does a County Legislator Do?
Twenty-nine Monroe County legislators make the laws and policies governing the 748,000 people in the county. Legislators are also responsible for approving the county budget. Monroe County performs critical functions in areas including human services, criminal justice, public safety, transportation, economic development and parks. County legislators are citizen-representatives who work in various professions.
Text or call 585-210-3246.