- On Dark Day for Restaurants, Republicans Turn Their Backs
- Barnhart Introduces Legislation to Cap Food Delivery App Fees
- Funding for RCSD student internet access announced
- Grant Program Announced for Small Businesses
- Lupien, Barnhart ask for DOJ probe into Rochester protests
What Does a County Legislator Do?
Twenty-nine Monroe County legislators make the laws and policies governing the 748,000 people in the county. Legislators are also responsible for approving the county budget. Monroe County performs critical functions in areas including human services, criminal justice, public safety, transportation, economic development and parks. County legislators are citizen-representatives who work in various professions.
Text or call 585-210-3246.